A portion of my loot from Japan/Hong Kong!
A break-down of the anime/manga/game/Japan-related items above:
- Tokimemo GS Artbook
– Junjou Romantica TV Guide
– Zetsubou Sensei Nendoroid
– Kuroshisuji Nendoroid
– Hetalia Axis Powers One Coin Figure (Japan)
– Hetalia Axis Powers Multi Plate Collection (Italy)
– Hetalia Axis Powers Trading Cards
– Hetalia Axis Powers Posters
– Kingdom Hearts Roxas Phone Charm
– Starry Sky Virgo Phone Charm
– Natsume Yuujinchou Nyanko Sensei Phone Charm
– Gintama: Gin-sans Donut Shop Petit Chara Land Box
– Katekyo Hitman Reborn Hibari-san’s File
– Katekyo Hitman Reborn Hibari-san’s Posters
– Pencil boards (Gintama, Junjou Romantica, Natsume Yuujinchou)
– Natsume Yuujinchou Cushion Cover
– Postcards from around Japan
– Hello Kitty from around Japan
– Hetalia Axis Powers Vol 01 and Vol 02
– PASH July issue
– Animedia July issue
– Lala October issue
… And Ikebukuro station keyring. You can play the station’s tune by pressing it! Whenever I want to be reminded of Ikebukuro, I would press the button and listen to the tune. Ikebukuro is where Otome Road is located and you can read about how amazing it is here.
- Green tea flavour hand cream
– Body whip cream (they look identical to whip cream, but in fact they are lotion for the body ;;^^)
– Random plush…
Apart from what you can see here, I have also bought clothes; make-up; bags; jewelery and manga and more manga ;;^^. Since the books are too heavy and I have only 20kg allowance, I have posted a box of manga and books by ship and they should arrive in a month or so. Maybe I will do another loot post when they have arrived!
My favourite purchases have to be my adorable Nendoroids. They are so cute! I wish that GS company would release more male Nendoroid… I would love to have Italy from Hetalia Axis Powers as a Nendoroid! Some pictures of my Nendoroids:
My table for now! It’s a big change from before right? Hopefully I can stock more figures soon!
Have you purchased a lot during the summer?